Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Heat is Taking Over

Yes, we live in that part of the country that is getting blasted with heat! As I glanced at the weather station we have in the kitchen this morning, while drinking my tea, I read...101, 102, 101, 105 as the temperatures for the next four days...not something you can really look forward to. But even thought the mercury was rising at an alarming rate today, A and I decided to make the most of it. First we had some fun playing in the shade as we waiting for the car to cool off, then we splashed it up with A's cousin C at her "pool".














If everyday could be this much fun with this awful heat, I don't even think I would mind.

xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. She's such a beautiful girl! Glad you are able to beat the heat!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!