Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back In the 'Couve

Yes, that is short for Vancouver! I made it up myself...can you tell!?! Anyway, after a 5:30 am wake up call by our little munchkin and a lot of morning pool time, we packed up the car and made the trip back.

So while I am sad to leave the nice hot weather, aunts, uncles, and cousins, beautiful vineyard, lazy days by the pool, and rattle snakes for rainy Vancouver, there is so much we want to do before we fly out Sunday morning. Since my husband's whole family is here we have a long list of relatives we want to see, especially since we don't make it out here even close to as much as we would like.

I have to say, we have been in the city for about 3 hrs and A has spent all 3 of them with her great grandmother! I mean how cool is it that A has a great grandmother who was laying on the floor with her zooming trucks around all night?!?

Well Great Nan is here now, so no time to be rude and blog when I can be catching up and gossiping!

Xoxo
Daily Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!