Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good-bye morning nap!

Good-bye morning nap, it was nice knowing you! So A has officially given up her morning nap. Even when I stay home and put her down she just plays (read: throws everything out of her crib) and talks with her animals until her she is screaming MAMA so loudly I worry the neighbors will hear. Then I head on into her room and we get the day started.

Today, was no different. We went house hunting this morning...which is always fun for A to walk around someone else's house...then it was time for gym class. She LOVES gym.  I actually think she love gym more than she even loves me, since she ditches me the minute we walk in the door, like a teenager at the mall. This morning, A ran right in and grabbed her bells for the hello song. Then it was an hour of climbing, rolling, playing, catching bubbles, playing with ball, and at the very end, getting tackled from behind by one of the bigger boys in the class. In all fairness, he was trying to give her a hug, but his hands are almost the size of mine, and let's be honest, A is not the height or weight of your average one year old.

As we heading home from gym, A started getting very sleepy. I did everything possible (while driving of course) to keep her awake, but when we were about 10 minutes from home, I looked back, after a particularly loud and enthusiastic version of B-I-N-G-O, and I saw my little girl, cashed out. Hey, I can't blame her, she had quite a morning.

xoxo
Daily Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!