Monday, September 26, 2011

Here We Go Ravens!

Yesterday we went over to our friend's house, and one set of A's godparents) for a Ravens Party! It was so much fun to catch up and see everyone while watching the game. A took a serious liking to the purple flamingos in the yard, and when she wasn't riding it, carried it around with her all afternoon! Thanks for a super fun party Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jamie!
A doing a grab and dash with the flamingo!

Then calling it a horsie and trying to ride it

Pretty successfully, actually!

Mommy and a very tired little girl after the party

Two Flacco fans excited for the season!

xoxo
Daily Mom

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love that she was carrying the flamingo around with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I love that you have matching jersies. And I think I need a purple flamingo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!