Saturday, May 7, 2011

Derby Day!

Every year my oldest sister has a crazy fun Derby party. Since this was the big tenth year, she went all out with pony rides, a petting zoo, bounce houses, and of course southsides! I couldn't wait till A got up from her afternoon nap (oh yeah, the one where she decided not to sleep..she must have been excited too) so we could get her to the party! She loved running around after her cousins, petting the ponies, bunnies, and the goat, and of course spending some quality time with daddy and in the swing!






Happy Derby Day!

xoxo
Daily Mom  

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an amazingly fun day!!! Traditions like this are the best kind of memories!

    I hope you all wore big fun hats!

    I bet your sister won't have to mow the lawn this week after having a pony and goat in the yard!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!