Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards

After searching and searching for the perfect card for A's Valentine's, I found them on Pinterest (I mean obviously, where else could you get such a cute idea) and went to town making them. Since A and her friends are only 2, I decided to go with goldfish as a filler instead of Swedish fish. I don't want any kids choking on my watch, please.

So here are my little girl's Valentine's Day cards for all her classmates!

*These are not really assembled yet (I just put the goldfish in the bag and laid it over the card part) because her party is not till Monday and those would be some pretty stale goldfish by then!
 ** I would love to give credit to the blog on Pinterest I got them from, but I forgot to pin them and now they are lost to me...tried for like 30 minutes to find them, but no luck! In case you were wondering they used multi colored Swedish fish in their's and it looked adorable!

xoxo
Daily Mom

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Once again you amaze me with your awesome momness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I have seen on the blogosphere all week! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The kids are going to love them. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are absolutely adorable!
    What a great idea - thanks for sharing!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea. I also saw the swedish fish idea, but our school has a wellness policy and we aren't allowed to send candy in for treats anymore. Where did you find the baggies to put the fish and note in?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!