Thursday, February 16, 2012

Catch Up

The past few days have been a total whirlwind.

From the moment we woke up on Valentine's Day, A had the best time. We made mini muffins for her gym class, played with her new treats, and then headed off for a morning of gym and the library.





Of course we had a showing on Valentine's Day at 4pm, so instead of making dinner and catching up on some blogging, I was rushing around the house, mopping, dusting, and scrubbing bathrooms.

Today, we met up with our very removed cousins and had a playdate at this new indoor play place near us, that was just what these kids needed. Think a wide open turf field covered with cars, mini trampolines, a bounce house, a few slides, and all the lacrosse sticks a little girl could dream of! She even got a little lesson on stick handling...a very important task for a Baltimore girl!

But with a rainy day outside, some laundry to finish, and dinner that needs to be made, I think I need to make a tea and get busy!

xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love that headband! And that indoor play place sounds AWESOME!

    And can I tell you how jealous I am of your window seat?!! That is my dream! One day! One day I will own a home with a window seat!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!