Saturday, February 25, 2012

A's Butterfly Birthday!

I am not sure if I had more fun planning the party or if A had more fun at the party. The tables turned out to be cuter than I even thought, and everything fell into place at the last moment.

Twelve little kids ran around and played for an hour before coming in to eat lunch and make a butterfly craft. The kids gobbled down cheese sticks, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and applesauce while the parents chatted and laughed around the room, making it a very fun morning.

Here are some pictures from A's Butterfly Birthday!

The decor....butterfly everything of course







The birthday girl playing!



Time to eat lunch and have some cupcakes!









xoxo

Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LOVE IT! You even had butterfly wings on the chairs! Seriously, you are my party planner for Babe's birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!