Thursday, October 6, 2011

A "Normal" Day


Today was the first day in a while we didn't have anything major to attend to, just everyday errands. And with yesterday's mess trying to get to workout, I made sure to double check my bag to make sure I had everything and leave in plenty of time today. So after our workout, I let A run around on the playground with her buddy, Luca.





Then it was off to return some things at the mall, followed by an impromptu Starbucks run, before heading to the library to return some books and check out new ones, and finally a quick stop by the dry cleaner on the way home. We had a great morning chatting, laughing, and just enjoying the weather.

Since our errands took us all the way till lunch time, we rushed home to get something to eat before nap (still debating if mommy gets a nap today, too). We are going away for the weekend, so our fridge is pretty bare....leaving me with not much for lunch but to make a mini pizza for A. As I am rushing around the kitchen, cleaning up while the pizza is cooking I put A in her chair to start with some grapes. Minutes later the pizza comes out and she is ready to chow down, when I notice she is still wearing her long sleeve dress from today. Yikes, pizza and long sleeves are never a good combination, so I slip it off her and grab a bib. For the next 15 minutes I am killing myself laughing as A rubs her tummy in between each bite, exclaiming, "nudey".

 I guess some moments are just not to be missed, even by a 1 1/2 year old!

xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love that her bib says "Single"!

    Also, really cool booster seat with tray!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!