Monday, October 24, 2011

It's That Time Again...

I am not sure why, but I decided that today will be the day that I get on top of everything I need to accomplish. And I think I will start with my Christmas List! One of my favorite things to make each year, finding the perfect present to make or buy for my family and friends. I did get a jump start this year at the Christmas Shop (I know, how appropriate) and got the best Farmers' Market bags and some goodies for my BMF (best mom friends) and their little's. Now it is time to think about my immediate family. If you saw my post from over the weekend, I finally finished Gigi's present, so that is another check off my little list.

However, after school today, I know exactly what I need to find for my sweet little girl...A dog on a leash. Not a stuffed animal dog, but the wooden ones with the little bouncing tail that you can pull along with a string. Ever since we started preschool at JHTC, A has been completely in love with this little doggie. So after about 10 minutes of checking out her classroom this morning and saying hi to her buddies, she went right over to the basket and grabbed her doggie, which she proceeded to walk for the next 20 minutes around and around the room.
Nate and A rocking out!

Her favorite little doggie!

Walking it around, and around, and around...

I was also thinking about making these beautiful tents for my nieces, and maybe even one for A for her playroom...how cute would they be to customize in each girl's favorite colors and patterns!

But much like each year I am at a total loss for the boys in our family, my brother-in-laws and my dad...I guess I am just much better at picking out presents for girls. So unless I am prepared to give them a flowered tent, which I don't think they would really enjoy, I would LOVE some suggestions!

ps...did you know Christmas is less than 9 weeks away! Yikes!

xoxo
Daily Mom

2 comments:

  1. Hey I tried following you but some maintence with the site, but would love for you to follow me than I can follow you when it's not being "crazy" lol thanks so much :) have a great day!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably already know this (or could have assumed) but I'm pretty sure you can find that dog in Target. (I love that store!)

    Those tents are pretty awesome! I also suck at buying boy gifts. I promise to share ideas with you if you share ideas with me! (Now I just need to come up with some!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!