Monday, October 3, 2011

Did You Peak In High School?

This weekend was so much fun! We had my 10th reunion from HS, and had a great time catching up and seeing lots of old friends. Since I went to an all-girls school, reunions are just like girls' night out...except sometimes we bring husbands too :)

There was something one of our friends brought up, that I had never thought about before. She talked about girls, "peaking in high school". Don't worry I was pretty confused at first too, but when she explained it make a lot more sense. Take the girl who was gorgeous in high school and now looks a lot worse for the wear....she peaked in high school.

A lot always goes on in high school, both good and bad, and I just thought it was interesting this girls take on categorizing people. I mean let's be honest, we all love reunions to see who has done what, who married whom, and who looks nothing like their old self...so now you have another interesting game to play next time you are bored at work and facebook is blocked on your computer!

xoxo
Daily Mom  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!