Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Girlfriends are the Best


So we finally did it! We actually closed on the house we have been hunting after yesterday!!!! So naturally the first thing I did was call my girlfriends and schedule a pool playdate for this morning at the new house! Even though the house is completely bare (and needs a bit of TLC) we didn't care. We brought towels, suits, and lunches and met there at 10:30 this morning.

And after some serious fun romping with the kids in the pool we sprawled out on the patio for lunch. That is when they pulled it out...a bottle of champagne to celebrate! So as the kids munched on pb&j the mommies sipped champagne from plastic glasses, and toasted to new beginnings!

xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP!!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS!!! I'm so behind!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! (by the way, you closed on a very special day...my birthday! Personally, I think that makes it even more special!)

    Have you sold your house yet? Details please! (Unless you've already written about them and I just need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!