Friday, August 5, 2011

The Rock Beach

Since the weather was a bit overcast today we decided to play on the small rock beach by our house instead of biking down to the beach...not that it is a long bike ride or anything, since the beach is about 1 minute away from our house, but still. Since it  is a small beach off the end of our road, it is almost always deserted so Mommy and A got some quality time throwing rocks and looking for sea glass. And just in case you are wondering, which I am sure you are...we (and I use the we loosely) found about 15 pieces!





And little cousin C is up for 10 days with my sister and her hubby so all the sister and cousins are together again up in CT! I know there will be some crazy stories to come, since everyone always seems to get into a heap of trouble when we are all together.
C happily playing with the purse till A comes tearing around the corner screaming...time to review sharing!

xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful photos. I think my kids would love looking for sea glass.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!