Thursday, December 29, 2011

Whirlwind

Our time in Canada is always a bit of a whirlwind...with over 35 family members to see and lots of places to visit we always seem to just be going non-stop. I can't wait to get home to share some of the pictures we have from our visit so far but just think lots of cousins, plenty of fun, and even a trip to the indoor play place!

Well, today the winds died down a little and we had a chance to catch our breath. We woke up to the first day of no rain...it rains A LOT in Vancouver, so we took advantage of the weather and headed downtown for some shopping. We scored a GREAT gift for each of my sisters and I even coned hubby into a Starbucks run :) But as the rain started falling around noon we headed back to the car, grabbed the most delicious grilled cheese from a truck for A for lunch, and headed back to Nana and Papa's for nap time.

I know it will pick up again this afternoon as we are aiming to have a visit with Great Nan and a trip to the library before trying to sneak off for date night, but right now I am snuggled in bed with my water and some Tylenol cold and sinus ( I am pretty under the weather) relishing the calm that was this morning.

Xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. Hope you feel better soon.

    I am a new follower from the MeloMomma blog hop. feel free to follow back.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!