Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last Class!

Today is my last class this semester, so I thought I would be a nice teacher and bring the students a little treat for their final presentations. I made some Oreo truffles (again, I know but they are so good) and some adorable Santa hat cookies. Then to celebrate my last night out of the house for a while, I have a roast chicken and veggies ready to pop in the oven for our dinner tonight...and of course a few extra sweets tucked away for hubby and me to enjoy.
Enough for all my students!


I think this just shouts HAPPY HOLIDAY!


Quick adorable dessert...Ho Ho Ho

I always use Barefoot Contessa Perfect Roast Chicken, and it always comes out, well...perfect!

Ready to pop in the oven!

xoxo
Daily Mom

Ps...got some glass etching materials and a few cake plates today at Michael's...can't wait to try them out!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. The Santa hats are so cute! Everything looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's on the bottom of the Santa hats? They look awesome! I'm hosting Christmas this year, that might be a really fun thing to do! I'll take that recipe too please! :-) (I realize there can't be many steps but I like instructions. Humor me please!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!