Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As we woke up this morning 3,000 miles away from home I was anxious to see what the morning would bring. But as we all settled around the Christmas tree on the floor and couch and watched A run around and tear open every present in sight; I realized Christmas has nothing to do with different tradition or new places. It is all about family and being around those that love your little girl as much as you do. So as I thought about it longer, as A fought her afternoon nap, I saw just how lucky we really are...we have two sets of family thousands of miles apart who would make any day Christmas to show one lucky little girl just how special and important she truly is.

Merry Christmas

Xoxo
Daily Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!