I guess you don't totally suck. In my attempt to skip Thanksgiving and go right to Christmas, I found myself drawn to the similarities between the two, like the crafts, laughter, and of course cooking! So, A and I hunkered down in this miserable rain and went to town on Thanksgiving! Enjoy some shots of my attempt to make the most out of a dying holiday...hehe, okay fine, so it is not really a dying holiday but get excited, only 48 hours till it is Christmas all the time!
|Cranberry-Pear Sauce for Thanksgiving|
|A turkey A and I made at school this week|
|My sweet little girl, not sure how we were going to make turkey rice krispie treats|
|Our finished product!|
|My little baby learning how delicious candy corns really are...|
Ps...Since I just realized this is my 200th post I thought I would add some random thoughts, so you would get your money's worth!
1. First, why do people always hold their phones in the air when they are trying to get service? I mean do the three extra feet of height really get you closer to the satellite?
2. Did you know there are 7 body parts that have only three letters? Eye, ear, arm, leg, hip, toe, lip.
3. La Bamba is my hubby's new favorite movie, and I think it is a bit weird and creepy :)
4. No word in the English dictionary rhymes with "month"
5. In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license
6. And in case you forgot, I LOVE Christmas :)