Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Burlap Wreath

Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells, all seem to say, throw cares away, Christmas is here, bringing good cheer, to young and old, meek and the bold, ding dong, ding-dong...

I decided to listen to the tunes that were floating out of my computer this afternoon and ignore the large pile of ungraded papers sitting on my desk. Instead, I looked through my recent Michael's purchase and decided to make a simple, yet beautiful, burlap Christmas card wreath for our kitchen. There is nothing better than buying supplies, crafting, and completing a project all in one day...and even better, all in one nap time!


So, papers, I will look at you later, but for now my heart is all focused on Christmas joy!

xoxo
Daily Mom

ps...happy to let anyone know how to make the burlap wreath if you are interested, just post a comment and I will email you back the materials and instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Love the rustic nature of the burlap with the gold poinsettias - great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool! And something that I could probably even do! Deets please, I think I might try it. (If I can make it to the store to buy the supplies.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just read your most recent posts, this comment might seem insignificant...but I wanted to let you know that I love this craft! Thanks for sharing it with me. You know I love burlap. :-). This is really well done - fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!