Sunday, January 29, 2012

Keep 'Em Zipped

Since I know you have all been on pins and needles wondering if my little nudist has been at it some more, you know stripping during nap time, you all can rest assured it was a onetime deal! Well, at least she has kept her clothes on since that incident. Come to think of it, it might have something to do with the very stern talk I gave her before bed that night that went a little like this…
Me: “A, who are the only people who can take off your jammies?”
A: “Me, Mommy.”
Me: “Nooooo. Only Mommy and Daddy can take off your jammies.”
A: “And Gigi?”
Me: “Well, yes, and Gigi.”
A: “And Cece.”
Me: “Fine, Cece.”
A: “And TT.”
Me: “Ugh, yes, and TT.”
A: “And Nana.”
Me: “Just keep ‘em zipped. Got it Pookie Bear?”
A: “Mommy, I’m A.”
Me: “Good night monster.”
A: “Night night, Mommy.”

Xoxo
Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! I call Babe all sorts of names (loving, nice ones of course!) and she has to "remind" me what her name really is! haha!

    Glad it was a one hit wonder! For your sanity, I hope she doesn't know how to dress herself for a looong time! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!