Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Sick Bug :(


The sick bug is still lurking around our house...the latest victims...my husband and me. Blah. So we have been doing a lot of inside activities that haven't required too much of anything. I did get motivated the other day and take the kids and the dog for a walk/bike ride. Since A is still too little to bike the entire time I walk (yes, I like to try to get some exercise every now and then) I stick her balance bike on the back of the stroller and let her bike around the gardens when we get there and again when we get to the track. She loves having the break, and it is so cute watching her cruise around on her bike!


 

Here's to health!

xoxo

Daily Mom

1 comment:

  1. You can fit her bike on your stroller? Awesome!! Hope you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!