Friday, March 25, 2011

Something to think about...

I read the following quote today and it really made me think. I know how lucky we are, A is a dream kids (and trust me everyone lets us know), we are not in debt, our heath is great, and it doesn't look like we will lose our house anytime soon :) So just take a second and think about the quote, it just might change your whole day, too!

"There is always someone who would love to have your bad days."

Even when A is being a bit on the challenging side, she is still the sweetest and funniest kid we have! For those of you who don't know me, I am not playing favorites...she is our only kid :) So my goal for the week is to try to appreciate the little things: like her squealing in the car because she gets so excited when Daddy calls, or how she looks up at me with her big blue eyes when she falls down like I pushed her, or even when she opens the door to her little "house" to let the dog in, then slams it on our dog's face before she can get one paw inside and cracks up laughing.

No complaining for me this month over the silly little things, because I know we have it pretty good!

xoxo
Daily Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!