Monday, August 6, 2012

Change


Wow, what a week! So, I decided to take tennis lessons down here with my sisters and our really good family friend, and let me tell you it has been a BLAST! Granted I haven't picked up a racket in years, so why did I wait until I was 6 months pregnant to start again...who knows, but it has been more fun than I could ever have imagined. Let me reiterate...I am pretty bad, but once you get all my sisters together the good ole' competitive spirit comes out and away we go. In fact, we are all playing in a tennis tournament tomorrow! Hehe...see...when I get into something, I go all out.



But enough about me, I know you are all dying to hear about A's progress. Well...the summer up here is like a magic time capsule. I swear A grows about 6 months time for each month she is here. Already she is swimming with water wings all by herself, and riding her balance bike all over picking up her feet and cruising for long stretches. And as you all know, A is not a great eater. I mean she isn't terrible but she is a typical 2 1/2 year old who will pick here and there, but meals up here are like a new kid. She gobbles down anything and everything, and has even found some new favorites in lobster and calamari. I know, who doesn't like fried squid, right?



I have been terrible at taking pictures (shocker) but have managed to snap a couple on my cell.



Enjoy!
Our future Olympian...

A with cousin C, the little mermaids

Finding snails to smash and give to the crabs to eat

Look...no feet!

Building her first sandcastle without help! ALLELUIA



xoxo

Daily Mom



ps...wish me luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! (Love the new header by the way.)

    Those balance bikes are pretty cool, I should get one for Bud. He's deathly afraid to ride his bike w/o training wheels (yet he'll climb 40 ft in the air on a tiny little rope!)

    You've also convinced me to come crash your summer. A is eating fried squid? Personally, I do not want to eat fried squid but if I could convince my daughter to eat more than just mac & cheese I say SIGN ME UP!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!